Bobo Fun Park Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a ticket, visitors submit to the Rules and Regulations and the General Contract Terms and Conditions as binding on themselves.
These Rules and Regulations have been draw up by Bobo Fun Park Kft. (8394 Alsópáhok. Fő u 120., tax number: 26320298-2-20, company registration number: 20-09-062583, legal representative: Csaba Baldauf, Managing Director) as operator of Bobo Fun Park.
The Rules and Regulations of Bobo Fun Park are available online at bobofunpark.hu/en/rules-and-regulations and also at the Bobo Fun Park reception desk.
Bobo Fun Park is a sports and entertainment centre where children and adults can test their skills, fitness and fearlessness.
These Rules and Regulations are intended to serve the convenience and safety of children and adults, as our primary aim is to ensure that all visitors can safely enjoy the services of Bobo Fun Park.
We ask all children and adults to heed the warnings and advice of the animators working at the Park and take care of their own personal safety and that of others.
If you notice any irregularities or faults in the equipment, please inform an employee of Bobo Fun Park.
Bobo Fun Park does not offer a childcare/babysitting service. Children below the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult, while children of 10 years of age or above will need a parent’s advance written consent or be accompanied by an adult when using the services of our indoor playground. Further condition to entry: the visitor’s legal representative having full legal capacity, or a person authorised to supervise the visitor by the law, by virtue of a legal relationship or by the visitor’s legal representative shall sign an advance Statement of Liability and hand it in at the reception desk of Bobo Fun Park, or sign such statement at the reception.
The employees of Bobo Fun Park have the right to prevent visitors from using the services if the latter fail to observe the Rules and Regulations or put themselves or others in harm’s way. In such cases, visitors will not be reimbursed and the price of their ticket will not be repaid to them either in part or in full.
1. General information
- All visitors must buy a ticket. If purchasing online, the registration ticket required for free entry must also be added to the virtual basket.
- For reasons of safety, the indoor playground has a restricted capacity, therefore the number of visitors is also limited. Tickets may be purchased online on the Bobo Fun Park website. On site, tickets are sold only for the free capacity left available.
- Ticket checks start 30 minutes before the Park opens.
- The ticket is for a single entry to the Park during its validity period. Once a visitor has left the Park, their ticket will be void. Visitors who have left the Park may return only if they purchase a new entrance ticket and capacity is available.
- Visitors may enter at any time during the validity of their ticket but must always leave the play area when their time slot ends.
- All visitors must complete a Statement of Liability before entering the play area. The statement is also available on our website and may be printed from there. On site, we might check the authenticity of the data stated in the statement, which is why all visitors should bring proof of identity. We accept personal ID cards, student cards, driving licences, passports and pensioner ID cards.
- The items below must not be brought on to the premises of Bobo Fun Park. Park staff have the right to check this on entry.
- Sharp or pointed objects, flammable materials.
- Food and drink. Permitted only if necessary due to a health condition of the visitor.
- Roller skates, mopeds, kick scooters, balance bikes, roller shoes.
- Own pram.
- Pets, except guide dogs. Guide dogs are admitted to the reception area and the restaurant but must be on a lead and muzzled.
- Large suitcases and bags.
- For security reasons, chewing gum and sweets/candy are not permitted in the play areas of Bobo Fun Park.
- Visitors must use the play equipment to the intended purpose and they do so at their own risk. When using games and equipment, users must be mindful of the health and safety of other visitors, and be attentive and helpful to others when using the play equipment. It is forbidden to expose others to risk!
- Only persons in good health and not under the influence of alcohol, medication, drugs or psychedelics may visit Bobo Fun Park. If Bobo Fun Park staff discover that a visitor is in breach of the above requirements, they shall have the right to stop such visitor from using Bobo Fun Park.
- In the best interest of themselves and their unborn child, pregnant women are advised not to use the play equipment.
- Persons damaging or misappropriating Bobo Fun Park equipment wilfully or by gross negligence may be ordered to pay full compensation for the damage caused, be subject to infringement or criminal proceedings and/or be removed from the territory of Bobo Fun Park.
- All visitors must adhere to the guidance given to them by Bobo Fun Park employees / playground supervisors. The climbing walls, the ropes course and the cave may be used only after having understood and accepted the advance safety briefing.
- Without the Operator’s advance written permission, the following are forbidden on the premises of Bobo Fun Park: any kind of commercial activities, including any promotional or sales activities; sound or video recording for commercial purposes, or the selling or offering for sale of entrance tickets.
b) Liability, Statement of Liability
Visitors use the services of Bobo Fun Park at their own risk. The Operator shall be liable only for ensuring that the tools and equipment are in a condition appropriate to their purpose.
The Operator excludes liability for any consequences from actionable conduct by a participant.
A Statement of Liability must always be completed in advance and handed over to our employees. Only visitors of legal age and legal capacity may complete a Statement of Liability. Visitors between the ages of 10 to 18 may use park services only upon a statement by their legal representative or a person authorised by the law, by any other legal relationship, or authorised by the legal representative. Children below the age of 10 must not visit the park without an accompanying adult; the Statement of Liability must be completed in such cases as well.
c) What to wear
For safety and hygiene during play, please follow the guidance below:
- Sports clothing/leisurewear is recommended. A change of clothes is recommended, given the intensive exercise involved. Undone zippers, strings/chords, hats and loose clothing are not allowed. Long hair should be tied up.
- Throughout the Park, it is mandatory to wear the special socks provided by Bobo Fun Park for a fee. Return visitors can reuse the socks. Climbing shoes and indoor gym shoes may be used on the outdoor and indoor climbing walls and the ropes course.
- Wearing jewellery such as watches, rings, necklaces and drop earrings may cause injury and is therefore forbidden.
- If you can, please also avoid wearing your glasses.
- Safety equipment must be used on the climbing walls, the ropes course and in the cave. The safety equipment will be issued to you by Bobo Fun Park staff; please return it to them after use. Equipment should not be shared with other visitors. Visitors are liable for damages and losses due to the improper use of such equipment.
d) Changing lockers
- Please use the lockers provided. Large bags must not be brought into Bobo Fun Park.
- Bobo Fun Park Kft. shall not be liable for objects and valuables placed in the lockers or left elsewhere in Bobo Fun Park.
e) Lost and found
Items found should be handed in at the Bobo Fun Park reception desk, where they will be documented. The rightful owner can collect the found object by presenting a personal ID card and signing a receipt form. We will keep lost items for 2 weeks and allow collection in person only.
f) Food and drink
For reasons of hygiene, food and drink must not be consumed in the play area or the changing rooms. Food and drink may be consumed only in the restaurant.
To protect the health of our visitors, a 1-hour sanitation break is held on days when we are open all day; all visitors must leave Bobo Fun Park for the duration of this break.
h) Disabled access, prams
At Bobo Fun Park, all areas except the birthday party room are accessible. There are some limitations on how disabled visitors can use the various activities - please ask Bobo Fun Park staff for details.
For reasons of hygiene, we do not allow prams onto the premises of Bobo Fun Park; we have a limited number of strollers you can borrow for free.
j) Photographs and video recordings
- Devices with the capability to take photographs or record video such as mobile telephones, cameras and video recorders may be taken into the play area at the user’s own risk. Visitors are requested not to disturb others when taking photographs or video recordings, and to respect the privacy of others. Selfie sticks are not permitted due to safety reasons.
- Drones are not permitted to be brought into Bobo Fun Park.
The entire area of Bobo Fun Park is non-smoking; e-cigarettes are also forbidden. Visitors breaching this rule will bear the costs of any damage caused by smoking (e.g. false fire alarm, fine imposed by the authorities).
When organising events from time to time, Bobo Fun Park may apply rules different from the above to specific events, of which it will inform participants in advance.
In the case of group bookings, the organiser will be responsible for ensuring that all visitors in the group respect the Rules and Regulations.
For visitors arriving by car, we offer 2 parking areas. The parking lots are not guarded, we assume no liability for valuables left in the cars.
2. The use of play equipment
- Whereas the age recommendations* are not mandatory, the physical preconditions and other requirements are.
- Non-slip Fun Park socks must be used throughout the entire play area.
- There is a capacity limit for each play equipment.
- Information boards explain the use of play equipment to our visitors. Adults accompanying minors are responsible for explaining this information to the minor. Do not hesitate to approach a Bobo Fun Park employee if you have any questions!
- Before using any play equipment, visitors must make sure that they are in the appropriate health, mental and physical condition. Bobo Fun Park shall not be liable for injuries arising from the above.
- Should you feel unwell while using any one of the experiences, tell a Bobo Fun Park employee immediately and leave the area!
- Please note that Bobo Fun Park does not offer on-site medical assistance.
|Name||Recommended age*||Physical condition||Other requirements|
|Bobo Boulder||Over 6 years of age||
|Dream Walls (outdoor climbing wall)||Over 6 years of age||min. 20 kgs, max. 150 kgs||
|Wave Climb||4-10 years||max. 60 kgs||
|Soft Play||4-10 years||max. 60 kgs||
|Laser labyrinth||Over 8 years of age||
|MultiBall||Over 6 years of age||
|Play areas at access paths along the stairs: slides, climbing ramps||Over 4 years of age||
Jump in the Air
|Over 6 years of age||min. 20 kgs, max. 150 kgs||
|Cave||Over 7 years of age||max. 195 cms||
|Ninja Course||Over 7 years of age||min. 135 cms,
max. 120 kgs
|Trampoline||Over 7 years of age||max. 110 kgs||
|ValoJump||Over 7 years of age||max. 110 kgs||
|ValoClimb||Over 7 years of age||
|Arcade||Over 8 years of age||
|Ropes Course||Over 8 years of age||min. 135 cms
max. 205 cms
max. 120 kgs
|Baby World||From 0 to 6 years||
3. Events room
- A valid ticket is required for all events except our free programmes.
- Attendance at an event is at the attendee’s own risk.
- Please take into account our age group recommendations for the shows.
- Adult visitors will be responsible for the safety of the children they accompany. Visitors below the age of 14 may enter only if accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before the start of the show. Visitors who arrive late will be admitted only during the break, if any.
- We recommend using the cloakroom, which is subject to a fee. We do not accept liability for clothes and valuables left in the cloakroom.
- Please switch off your mobile telephones during the shows.
- It is expressly forbidden to record images or sound with any device at our events. Any breaches of this rule may result in infringement of copyright and being banned from the event.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the auditorium.
- We will redeem tickets only if an event is cancelled. If 50% of a show has been performed, we will not redeem tickets. If a show is cancelled, we will redeem the purchased tickets by the deadline published in our announcement available on the Bobo Fun Park website.
- Bobo Fun Park maintains the right to change its programme (change of dates, cancellation, change of performer).
4. Fire protection regulation, escape route
- The use of electrical appliances is forbidden in Bobo Fun Park. Only hairdryers are permitted. Bobo Fun Park can offer a limited number of hairdryers.
- If using their own hairdryers, visitors must make sure that these are in excellent condition and compliant with the relevant Hungarian standards, and use them at the designated locations.
- The use of naked flame is forbidden.
- Blocking or obstructing traffic and escape routes is not permitted, even temporarily.
- To evacuate the building, the escape route must be followed.
- In the case of fire, the reception staff of Bobo Fun Park must be alerted.
- Failure to respect the fire protection regulation may result in a claim for compensation or the imposition of fire safety fines.
5. Amending the Rules and Regulations
As the operator of Bobo Fun Park, Bobo Fun Park Kft maintains the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time. The amended Rules and Regulations shall be published on the webpage bobofunpark.hu/en/rules-and-regulations and displayed at the entrance to Bobo Fun Park from the date they enter into force.
Thank you for helping us make your experience at the Fun Park even more enjoyable! Have a great time!
Bobo Fun Park Kft.
Csaba Baldauf, Operators