Privacy Notice – cookies
I. Information about cookies
1. The definition and purpose of cookies
Small data packets called cookies help accessing, leaving and browsing our website; these cookies are placed on and read from visitors’ IT devices by the website. Cookies facilitate the proper functioning of the website and the collection of anonymised data for statistical purposes. Cookies may also contain personal data.
2. Types of cookies
- Essential cookies, which are essential for the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies, which make the use of the website easier and improve its functions (e.g. language settings).
- Performance cookies, which record how a user is using the webpage.
- Third-party cookies (e.g. cookies by Facebook, Twitter and Google).
3. Deletion of cookies
Information on deleting cookies from popular browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=hu&ref_topic=7438325
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/hu/kb/weboldalak-altal-elhelyezett-sutik-torlese-szamito
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/hu-hu/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Ads: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additional information about cookies, and about deleting and managing them is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
4. Cookies used on this website
II. Privacy Notice
1. The controller’s name, registered seat and representative
Name: BOBO FUN PARK Kft.
Registered seat: 8394 Alsópáhok Fő út 120.
Official representative: Csaba Baldauf, Managing Director
Contact person for data protection issues: Judit Nyírő, Deputy Director of Operations
2. Data Protection Officer:
Dr. Boldizsár Morvay – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Definition of the data processed:
The start and end date of the user’s visit or, in certain scenarios and depending on the user’s computer settings, the type of the browser and operating system, as well as other recorded data (cookies)
4. Purpose of the data processing:
Identify the visitors of the website and give them access to electronic services
5. Legal basis for the data processing:
The consent of the data subject / Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council /
6. Legal consequences if data are not supplied:
A considerable reduction of the availability and usefulness of the convenience features of the website.
7. Data transfer and its legal basis:
- MORGENS Design Kft. (8800 Nagykanizsa, Csányi László u. 2.), to operate the website
- Webshop Marketing Kft. (4028 Debrecen, Kassai út 129.), to manage cookie settings
- Data are transferred to a third country, to Facebook Inc (1601 WILLOW ROAD MENLO PARK, CA 94025), for remarketing purposes.
The data are transferred based on the data subject’s consent.
8. Duration of personal data processing:
The data will be processed until the revocation of the data subject’s consent.
9. Information on the data subject’s general rights
Data subjects have the right to
- request information from the controller regarding whether their personal data are being processed; if they are, the data subjects may request access to these personal data.
- request the controller to rectify incorrect personal data without undue delay.
- request the controller to erase their personal data without undue delay; the controller is under obligation to erase the personal data of the data subject without undue delay if certain other conditions apply
- request the controller to restrict the data processing if
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data /such restriction shall be in force while the controller verifies the accuracy of the personal data/;
- the data processing is unlawful but the data subject is against the erasure of data and prefers a restriction of use instead;
- whereas the controller no longer needs the personal data, but the data subject does for purposes of presenting, enforcing or protecting legal demands.
- the data subject has objected to the data processing; in such a case, the restriction will apply for the duration of establishing whether the controller’s legitimate interests prevail over the data subject’s legitimate interests.
- receive their personal data, provided by them to the controller, in a structured, commonly used format, and forward the data to another controller without this being prevented by a controller to whom they had provided such personal data, where the data processing is based on voluntary consent or contract, and is automated.
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their personal data for that purpose, including any profiling that is associated with direct marketing.
- object to being subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing – including profiling – that would have a legal effect or similar significant consequence on them.
10. Information on profiling and automated decisions:
- there are no profiling or automated decisions
11. Data storage, data security
The controller declares that, with reference to the latest advancements in technology, the controller will employ technical, procedural and organisational measures at all times in order to protect the processing at a level appropriate to the risks arising in relation to the processing.
12. Right to seek help from authorities:
Data subjects may take the controller to court if their rights have been breached. Lawsuits will be adjudicated by the Regional Court (Zalaegerszeg Regional Court contact information: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Várkör u. 2.). The data subject may choose whether to bring a lawsuit before a regional court with competence at the data subject’s permanent or temporary place of residence. In such matters, the court will expedite its procedures.
Legal remedy is available and complaints may be filed at the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: Name: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. Registered seat: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11. Postal address: 1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9. Telephone: 06.1.391.1400 Fax: 06.1.391.1410 E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.naih.hu